Young coconut water is packed with essential nutrients and minerals needed by the body’s rehydrating process.
Young Coconut Water Nutrition
- Vitamins Three of the eight vital B-complex vitamins can be found in young coconut water. It contains Niacin and Vitamin B6 as well as folic acid. These are largely responsible in absorbing and also in utilizing nutrients from the foods. Aside from the said Vitamin B, coconut water also contains Vitamin C.
- Minerals As for the minerals, young coconut water contains ample amounts of potassium, calcium and magnesium. An 8-ounce cup of coconut water has more potassium than a banana. Trace elements such as iodine, selenium, zinc, sulfur, boron, manganese, and molybdenum are also found. These elements are derived from the soil and sea water where coconut palms are grown. These are all in an electrolyte form that makes it easier for the body to absorb.
- Amino Acids Amino acids are defined as the building blocks of protein, and are often not produced by your body, so they need to be ingested via your diet. Essential amino acids are greatly needed in keeping optimal health and muscle tone in the body. Young coconut water contains both essential and non-essential amino acids.
- Antioxidants Young Coconut Water is an excellent source of antioxidants needed in preserving and protecting structure of the cells against any damage by free radicals.
- Low in Calories
Young Coconut Water Health Benefits
- Coconut Water is well-known for its rehydration properties. Water alone may not be enough to properly sustain all the electrolytes lost, most especially in cases of severe dehydration. Since coconut water is all-natural and has a safe pH, it is safe for the body without any side effects.
- Since coconut water can help fight different kinds of infections with its sterile, anti-bacterial properties.
- Young Coconut Water also has excellent effect on the reproductive and urinary system. It is able to clear the bladder to prevent occurrence of infection. Kidney stones are also prevented from forming. Medical studies have already proven the effectiveness of coconut water in dissolving stones formed in the kidney. A great reduction in the size of the stone has been seen after drinking coconut water for about two to three times a week. And for the reproductive system, it helps in improving sexual vitality.
- Coconut water contains similar properties to that of human blood plasma. In a dire emergency, young coconut water can be used as an IV fluid.
Potassium and magnesium are known for their ability in lowering blood pressure. Since coconut water contains these essential nutrients, it therefore helps prevents heart disease caused from high blood pressure. It improves the body’s blood circulation and is truly beneficial to diabetics (although diabetics should beware of the sugar content).
Young coconut water is truly one of the greatest drinks out there. The benefits of young coconut water are worth the cost and are irreplaceable. If you buy young coconut water online, there is no reason to worry about the product going bad – the containers keep good for a very long time.
Try Young Coconut Water Today or see the Price Comparisons below and save on where to buy Young Coconut Water: